Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Blue Bird Day


We've been able to take advantage of all that snow we've been getting.  This week is one of the busiest weeks up here, but we've found places that aren't too crowded.

Most of our skiing involves me skiing as fast as I can down steep runs with bumps and deep snow(which is not that fast), yelling,"WAIT FOR YOUR MOM!!!" I'm going to make T-Shirts for my kids that say, "Eat my Snow!"

I can't keep up.  It's humiliating.

But we have lots of fun & it's such a great way to spend time with my kids! : )  


We stopped mid-trail for a little snack (beef jerkey).



It was COLD!!  The morning started at 0 degrees.  Brrr!



But the skies were blue and it was beautiful!


Another self-photo on the chairlift.



Gig and a friend.

1 comment:

Pam said...

Looks wonderful! We are having lots of snow as we speak, but not a bluebird day! So glad you have great snow up there this year. Miss you all!

Pam