Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekend with the Girls


We spent a relaxing hour in here getting a massage.  If you're looking for a place to get you in the Christmas spirit, drive to Breckenridge.  Cutest little mountain town!


I love this photo!




This was the most adorable cake I'd ever seen.


Mom broke out the old tripod, and I practiced (again!) with the self timer.  I need to work on looking more natural.  (As Gillian says whenever a policeman drives by, "Act natural!")  


. . . and the weekend wouldn't be complete without getting some cute shots of Julie's belly!

I can't wait to meet that little girl!

I had such a good weekend.   Thanks, Mom, Julie & Dana!  Hope you all had a safe drive down the hill.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're mom looks wonderful!! You girls look really great also. : ) We really need to get together and catch up! And, Awwww..Julie is pregnant?? Tell her I said Congratulations!!

XOXO
Kim