Will had been shaking this package all week!
Santa was a little confused as to what Mighty Beans are. This can of beans was in Will's stocking!?!
Gillian actually squealed when she opened this. : )
Sam looks thrilled with his new golf gloves. Calm down, Sam!!
Bry's getting ready for fishing season.
This girl has the best reactions to gifts!
The unicycle is driving me crazy.
We eat cinnamon rolls every Christmas morning. I make Aunt Linda Ann's "Famous Rolls" and they're really good. We serve them with a fresh pineapple. This is one family tradition of Bryan's that we have carried on.
I just found out how they got this great Christmas tradition from Eight is Enough. Remember that show?
I love it!
Uh-oh. Hockey skates!
Will loves his Wooly Mammoth.
I'd say Christmas was pretty peaceful this year. . . well, as peaceful as it gets around here!
Hope yours was as well.





No comments:
Post a Comment