Monday, December 27, 2010

Sam's 16!!


Happy Birthday Sam!!  

Sam spent his big day skiing with his little brother.  It was a good day.

I love you Sam!  You're a good kid.  You're a hard worker.  You love your family.  You're 3 months away from getting your drivers license.  Ahhhhh!


Love you, Bud.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Sam can drive you guys to Logan in May! Love your blog Mel. Miss you guys!
--Abby

lonestark said...

I agree, Mel! I'm very proud of your oldest. He's terrific - and it just seems like yesterday that he was being born. Time flies!

Karen

Pam said...

Happy (late) birthday, Sam! Looks like you had a fun day, and I missed you. Congratulations on being 16 - it's a milestone birthday! Love you, Grandma Pam

Melanie said...

Hi, Abby!! Let me know the dates of your graduation, and we'll work on getting there. Say hi to your family!

We still need to get you guys out here for a ski trip. : )