| I was trying to figure out the self timer on my camera. I'm such a goober. |
I turn 40 today. Holy Cow!!
I can't believe I'm 40. I don't feel 40. I probably look 40. I'm kinda excited to be 40.
I've known my husband for half my lifetime. I first met him on my 20th birthday. 20 years ago!!
I have four kids! That still amazes me. One of my kids is almost old enough to have a drivers license. How did this happen?
I have lots of things I want to do, like:
-Love on my kids more. Nag less.
-Send more birthday cards and thank you notes!
-Take a photography class or two.
-Keep better track of my cell phone.
-Read more books. Any recommendations?
-Hike more mountains.
-Visit friends and family more.
-Share more.
-Let my Light shine more!
I think my forties are going to be great.
| I'm kicking off my forties by getting something from here. |
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Mel! I am so lucky to have you as a sister in law and I love your goals for your 40s. Love you! Karen
Your 40's are going to be fantastic! I love you Mel! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! DANA
40's are great. You definitely don't look it. Great photo!! Have a fun weekend.
Love, Pam
Post a Comment