Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Outside the snow is falling. . .





Okay, so this is my Christmas present to you:  Click on the link above, turn up the volume on your computer, wait for the music to start and sing along!!  I promise you'll be glad you did. : )

*tip:  sing fast!!



We had to pick another hill. . .


. . . but luckily there is not a shortage of sledding hills around here!


This guy had the most fun!!  He had a blast chasing snowballs.  He couldn't find them, (!) but he had fun trying.

If you look closely, you'll notice that Gillian's hair is soaking wet!  I think this girl had snow absolutely everywhere.  


Did anyone get to see the eclicpse last night??  We couldn't.  It was snowing.





1 comment:

lonestark said...

Brrrrrrrr!!!! I miss you guys but enjoying wearing flip flops right now. Enjoy Christmas!