I'm not going to lie. Tuesday was a little rough for the Scheers. It involved another trip to the orthopedist.
Sam has Skiers Thumb . . . from playing basketball. . . go figure!
Tuesday also involved a sheet of ice, a friend's really steep driveway, a giant snowdrift, and a tow truck.
Awesome.
If I would have had my wits about me, I would have taken a picture of Bryan's truck before it got unstuck.
But the truck is just fine. : )


2 comments:
Glad you made it out of the ice and snow and so sorry Sam has skiers thumb. Guess I'll have to look it up on the internet but hope he is better soon!
Poor Sam! I have no idea what skiers thumb is, but I hope it heels quickly so he can play b-ball, snowboard, etc. Merry Christmas! I got my package and card. Love & miss you guys! Karen
Post a Comment