Wednesday, December 22, 2010

We Wish You a Merry Christmas!








My team of elves mobilized to help get our Christmas cards out yesterday. . . finally.  I know you can't wait to see what the Scheers look like this year!  They should be arriving in your mailbox in the next couple of days. : )

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Pam said...

Merry Christmas to you all!
Miss you and will be thinking about you this weekend! We're skiing with Santa.

Stitches said...

Hi Melanie and family, I have just spent the last half hour checking out your blog..wow!! It's really great. I love the photography, very professional and cunning. Your kids have grown so much since I last saw them. Ryan and Jesse are flying home tonorrow, I am anxious to see them...well, you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....Sandy Richardson

Melanie said...

hi Sandy! That'll be so great for Ryan & Jess to be able to come home. Wish we saw them. Looks like I'll have to check out your blog! Say hi to everybody back there in Logan. Merry Christmas!! Mel