Overlooking Glacier Gorge, Rocky Mountain National Park.
Me and Uncle Jim, standing on top of the world Longs Peak. . . July 2007
What mountain do you want to climb this summer?
2 comments:
Uncle Jim
said...
Thank you so much for your birthday greeting. I have to say I was disoriented for awhile when I saw my face on your blogpage. You usually have nice looking people on there, not crusty old goats! You brought back memories of that great day! Yeah, what's next?
2 comments:
Thank you so much for your birthday greeting. I have to say I was disoriented for awhile when I saw my face on your blogpage. You usually have nice looking people on there, not crusty old goats! You brought back memories of that great day! Yeah, what's next?
Mountain goat, maybe-not crusty old goat!!
That was a great day, huh?
You pick the next one!
Post a Comment