I came home this afternoon and saw this guy in our neighbor's yard across the driveway.
He was just eating willow and aspen branches. He must've been really hungry. He even looked a little skinny.
It seems with all the snow up high, much of the wildlife is forced to lower places. . . including our neighborhood!
The kids saw a moose (maybe the same one) on the bus two days ago.
This big guy just bedded down right between the swimming pool and the building where we take our trash! He's still out there. He's been there for the last 4 or 5 hours.
With the cold weather and the moose sightings, I feel like this is Alaska!!
Or Yellowstone.
Have a very warm and cozy weekend!





1 comment:
Oh my gosh!! I can't believe one came in that close to town. that's incredible and very cool. And by the way, it looks stinking cold there.
Post a Comment