Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's Like Living in a Snowglobe. . .





. . . and someone keeps shaking it!!


I'm dreaming of somewhere warm and sunny.  With a beach.  The smell of Coppertone.  Hot sand on my toes.  Jimmy Buffet on my Ipod.  Or Kenny Chesney.  Tropical breeze. A fruity pineapple drink with a pink umbrella.  Tan lines.  Flip flops. . . 



. . . I'm going to check out Orbitz.com.




5 comments:

lonestark said...

Hey Mel! I'm going to Hawaii for my birthday, I'm assuming that fits your criteria? :) Sounds like it's exactly what you need as well...

Karen

Anonymous said...

That sounds so good, I'm ready!!!!

Mom

Pam said...

It's cold here, too, but nothing like it is in Colorado. I do envy your snow, though, although you may be sick of it!

Melanie said...

Karen. . . is that an invitation?

lonestark said...

Mel, Sure! LOL I'm staying in a shack (not really, but sort of), but you can always find another shack nearby. LOL