On Monday, Gig stayed home. . . with a fever and coughing.
On Tuesday, Sam and Gaby both were home with the same.
On Wednesday, Gillian's school called and said she had a fever of 100.4. Could I please come pick her up?
Today, Gillian has to stay home (24 hour fever rule) and Will has an earache.
*the middle school just called. Gaby threw up.
I'm pretty sure this all happened 'cuz I was just saying last week how healthy my family has been this year. . . no flu or bad colds. Me and my big mouth.
*the middle school just called. Gaby threw up.
I'm pretty sure this all happened 'cuz I was just saying last week how healthy my family has been this year. . . no flu or bad colds. Me and my big mouth.
Hope your week is a little healthier and less sneezy. : )


2 comments:
Feel better you guys! That's no fun at all.
Hope you are all feeling better by now. So sorry you had such a week!
Love, Mom
Post a Comment