Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day. . .

. . . I wanted to get a picture of all four kids to post here today.  I even woke them up early and offered to take them to breakfast before taking them to school.

But we didn't have the time.  Or complete cooperation.

So, instead, you get plan B:  Pictures of me with my Valentine!  This is what we did this weekend:


He's back!




This is probably one of our favorite things to do together, and it was a beautiful day to go out and enjoy the mountains.  The sun was out and I was able to replenish my Vitamin D.  It felt so good!


We (tried!) to take it easy.  We skied/rode a few runs, then went and had a beer at the bottom.  Bryan had to elevate and ice!


But he still carried my skis home. : )



Happy Valentine's Day!










2 comments:

Pam said...

So glad you got out and had fun. Looks beautiful out there. Love you guys!

Mom

lonestark said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Great way to spend the day. I'm happy Bryan's back out there again.