On Saturday, Sam, Gaby & I drove up to Laramie since Bryan was on call. And I couldn't believe it, but Gaby asked me if I'd take some pictures of her. Just because. I didn't even bribe her. She just wanted to go. And two seconds later, I grabbed my camera and we were out the door to scout out a good spot.
We went up to the University of Wyoming (U-Dub), which is within a mile of Bryan's house. And we had a blast!! It was pretty quiet up there, considering there was a home football game that day (Wyoming lost to Utah). So Gaby & I walked around & took photos. I love the way these photos turned out. thanks Gab!
5 comments:
GREAT pics Mel! Love you and miss you guys!!!
Two beautiful women! Love you all.
I can't believe she posed and it was her idea. I hope this shows her what we all see which is a beautiful young woman!
You take amazing pictures,Mel. I can't get over how big and beautiful the kids are...Miss ya!
Kim :)
KIM!! I didn't know you were here. I'm so glad!! Hey, WAY TO GO GIANTS!!! (BTW I sometimes call Will "Will the Thrill". He hates that.)
Post a Comment