Mom used to make these for us as well and I loved them! I remember that they froze nicely as well. Stay warm and enjoy!
Sooo good! I just tried these for the first time a couple of weeks ago. A family member of one of my patients brought them in. I can't wait to make them! How did yours turn out?? :)
They were so yummy!! We made a ton so they're going in the freezer for another day.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Mom used to make these for us as well and I loved them! I remember that they froze nicely as well. Stay warm and enjoy!
Sooo good! I just tried these for the first time a couple of weeks ago. A family member of one of my patients brought them in. I can't wait to make them! How did yours turn out?? :)
They were so yummy!! We made a ton so they're going in the freezer for another day.
Post a Comment