Monday, November 29, 2010

What's This?

. . . a basketball schedule??  Hey, I found one in the paper!!  So if you're able to make a game or two, Sam would be thrilled!!  This is the varsity schedule(which Sam will suit up for but may not get much playing time), so if the JV schedule varies at all, I'll let you know.


Steamboat Springs schedule
Wednesday vs. Niwot, 6 p.m.
Friday, Saturday at Brenda Patch Tournament in Roaring Fork, TBA
Dec. 9 to 11 host Steamboat Shootout, TBA
Dec. 13 vs. Aspen, 6:30 p.m.
Dec. 16 to 18 at Green River, Wyo. Tournament, TBA
Jan. 7 at Glenwood Springs, 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 14 at Battle Mountain, 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 15 vs. Eagle Valley, 3:30 p.m.
Jan. 21 at Palisade, 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 22 at Delta, 3:30 p.m.
Jan. 28 vs. Moffat County, 7:30 p.m.
Jan. 29 vs. Glenwood Springs, 5:30 p.m.
Feb. 4 vs. Battle Mountain, 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 5 at Eagle Valley, 3:30 p.m.
Feb. 11 vs. Palisade, 7:30 p.m.
Feb. 12 vs. Delta, 3:30 p.m.
Feb. 18 at Moffat County, 3:30 p.


This is a pic I took last year. 

No comments: