Tuesday, November 23, 2010

First day out



We got a chance to go skiing Saturday to take advantage of all the snow we've been getting.  Our local ski hill doesn't open until Wednesday, so we drove down to Winter Park.  I haven't skied there in forever!



I fell on the last run. . . HARD on my behind.  Ouch!  And of course, it was on this flat stretch, so I had a somewhat hard time standing back up.  And the rest of my family had flown on ahead of me.  And this nice man tried to help me, but I insisted that I had this situation under control. But he wouldn't leave.  I just needed a minute to collect myself and push myself up.  Can you say EMBARASSING!!

So now I'm having a hard time sitting down.

(it really only took me a second to get up. . . just as soon as that guy moved out of the way!)


No comments: