This is what we sat in yesterday. . . for two hours!!
I-80 had been closed the previous night between Cheyenne and Laramie, so the semis were all backed up if you know what I mean.
So Gaby & I took pictures and sang along to the new Taylor Swift CD. . .
. . . while Bryan drove the car and dictated about 40 charts from clinic. Hey, I never promised that all my posts would be exciting.
We're home now! Thank you, Dana, for staying with the rest of my kids!! Hope you didn't get caught in traffic like we did while you were driving home : ).

3 comments:
Holy cow! Glad you guys were able to keep yourselves amused.
As we sail along the Mediteranian, your pictures look cold. Glad you were able to get home safe!
Our weather has just been beautiful! Talk to you soon!
Mom
So glad you got home finally. You're a multi-tasking group!
Love you,
Mom/Pam
Post a Comment