Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick or Treat

Will is a Recycled Robot and Gig is Thing One.  They pretty much made these themselves.  Thing Two went Trick or Treating with us. 

Whew!!  Halloween is a week-long extravaganza around here.  I need a nap!!  But, this town rocks Halloween.  We did Trick-or Treat downtown, and the whole entire town shows up for that event.  Dressed to the hilt.  I should've taken pictures of the costumes for you.  Maybe next year.  My favorite was the Flintstone family complete with Baby Pebbles, a cardboard foot-powered car, and bare feet.

These two kiddos celebrated big.  First of all, they designed and made their own costumes (but I was in charge of the glue gun and I did convince Will that robots do indeed NEED ears-but they kept falling off all weekend so Will insisted that robots do NOT need ears).  Then they had parties in the classroom.  Then, Grandma Sara treated them to a weekend in Denver, where they trick-or-treated at the Zoo and ate lunch at Casa Bonita.  I mean, those are some of my favorite childhood memories!!  So, thanks Grandma!!  And then, of course, we trick or treated here.

And now they have buckets of candy and stomach aches.  I think I'm glad tomorrow is November. : )

Hope you all had a fabulous Halloween weekend!

1 comment:

lonestark said...

So I know Will was a Robot, but what is Gillian this year? From the photos it looked like she and a friend were Thing 1 and thing 2 but could just be me and my imagination...