So this is what we did Saturday morning before the rain & snow:
Gillian's school hosted a 10K/5K/1 mile Fun Run!! We had to be there at 7:30 and nobody was brave enough to wake Gaby, so she stayed home snug in bed.
I got a new lens for my camera and I'm trying to learn how to adjust everything manually. Bear with me here, people!!
What is that guy looking at??
We did a little trail running. . .
. . . and picture taking!
Sam ran the 10K, Bryan ran the 5K, and, well, Gig, Will and myself leisurely strolled the 5K course. Sam caught up with us!!
This was an awesome idea for a school fundraiser!! We all got t-shirts and breakfast, which was all donated by local businesses. The entire proceeds went to the school. Genius!! I like this much better than selling candles and wrapping paper at Christmas time.






No comments:
Post a Comment