Monday, October 18, 2010

Flying to Oklahoma


Thanks Mom. . . for dogsitting Tom and for dropping us off at the airport!  And for the bag of mini oreos that my kids didn't fight over!!



Hello, DIA.

And blue skies.  Thank you for blue skies on the day we flew!




Some of us were working harder than others. 


How many Scheers can you fit on an escalator?  And really, how many moms take pictures of this sort of thing??  I mean, escalators take a little bit of coordination. (Okay, for some of us, anyway). Who really would want to dig out their camera for this??

. . . but it is kinda cool the way it shows all four of my offsprings and their backpacks.  And they're not clobbering one another over the heads.  In this photo, anyway.  Sometimes you gotta capture those moments.  


Bryan met us at the airport.  And he took the biggest bag.  Never mind that it rolls.  That's my guy!




Thanks Aunt  Linda for letting us borrow your minivan.  It fit all of us : ).  



Gaby's head is a blur 'cuz she is trying to get out of the photo.  She's also screaming at me that I take too many pictures.  I don't know what she's talking about.


All six of us went to Mimi's Cafe after we arrived in OKC.  Had some quality fam time and some lunch.

I will post more pictures from our trip tomorrow.  We miss you Aunt Linda.  Lots.  

No comments: