I was able to
We found the greatest place!! Right behind the Library and "Stinky Park" is this deserted old rail yard.
It had all kinds of cool things. Rusty old buildings, beat-up oil drums, piles of railroad ties. . .
. . . a cool old water tower. . .
All kinds of treasures!!
I think these are rusty old railroad cogs.
And this awesome sign!!
Don't worry. . . I checked for trains before this photo.
And lucky for us, it had just rained!
There's also an old caboose parked out there. Will climbed on it a little!
And then, to top it off, a real train came clambering by. We stopped what we were doing to watch.
We had a really great time exploring & taking pictures. I feel like these photos really capture Will's personality at this age!
| *this is what the "railyard" looked like driving by! |
And since Will was such a good sport about the whole thing, we made a stop by Fuzzywigs before heading home.




No comments:
Post a Comment