Here, Katie Lue is trying out her new marsupial pouch. Game time is about 20 minutes away!
We'd better get inside!
Ben, Dana & Alli shortly after the mustard incident.
Some Cub pitcher with the audacity to challenge the Rockies!
After a quick 4-1 lead in the first, the Cubs climbed back and tied it up. Late in the 8th, it was time to head out and feed Katie Lue. Once we were on the concourse, the Rockies made their charge, and ended up winning the game 9-4.
Thanks Rockies for giving Katie Lue a winning game her first time out!
(Oops! I forgot to add one more picture!)
This is how we feel about the Rockies winning!
1 comment:
She is so stinking adorable! I'm happy you guys are the guest bloggers. Even though I currently have possession of the Colorado Scheers, I was going to miss the blogs. Enjoy!
Post a Comment