On Friday, we Karen reserved a pontoon boat for us.
Like everything else we'd seen on our trip, this was absolutely beautiful! The reservoir wound back for miles along this canyon (Saguaro Canyon, I believe).
Thanks for the fun day!!
It was so cool to see the cactus growing right out of the rock.
Gilligan and Skipper!
Of all the cool things we got to see and do, seeing these two was the best. : )
We don't get to see these ladies often enough.
The kids got brave enough to go swimming in the FREEZING water! (I did, too, but only long enough to swim to the ladder so I could get back out!)
There was lots of horsing around going on. Especially between these two.
We had a great time! Thanks, Grandma Pam!!






1 comment:
We had a great day! Thank you for the super photos. Miss you all!
Post a Comment