Monday, June 20, 2011

Pro Rodeo Series


We did a little Family Fun this weekend. . . only Sam was in Colorado Springs at the Air Force Academy for a basketball camp.

Gaby was too teenager for Family Fun.

So Bryan & I took the other two.  They did a little mechanical bull.


Will was a pro.  He stayed on 45 seconds.


Gillian made it 11 seconds!




Later, we donned our jeans and boots and hit the rodeo.  Gillian rocked the hot pink boots!





And we wished Bryan a Happy Fathers Day.


It was all great fun until on the drive home I think I hit a dog.  He ran up to my car.  I couldn't have avoided him.  But I couldn't find him afterwards because it was really dark.  I hope he was okay and ran off safely. : (  

Not a good way to end Family Fun.


Anyway, hope you have a happy Monday!!



1 comment:

lonestark said...

Tell Gillian that if those boots are size 10 not to be surprised if I steal them. :) Looks like a lot of fun. Happy Father's Day, brother!