Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Botanic Garden

We spent last weekend in Laramie, Wyoming.  It seems like we always groan when we have to go there for the weekend.  It means that Bryan has to work.  It means we all sleep in his basement.  It means that I have to drive in the car for two hours with kids who don't always want to go.

BUT. . . it also means we spend time together.  We get creative with what to do with that time.  And this time of year is beautiful in that part of the country.  Perfect weather.  We usually play games and go swimming and go to a movie.  

Don't tell Bryan, but I actually really like our weekends in Laramie!



I took Gaby, Gillian and Will over to Cheyenne.  It's only 30-40 minutes away.  

We checked out the Cheyenne Children's Botanic Park.  It was awesome!













1 comment:

Pam said...

Love the photos - thank you, Mel!!