We spent a little time exploring Downtown Omaha.
Mom wanted to check out an ice cream shop that one of her friends' kids opened.
It was a super cute store. They had really really good homemade peanut butter cookie ice cream.
I'm craving some right now.
They make the ice cream right there. Delicious.
Okay, so this is probably the weirdest thing I've made anybody do for a picture.
I stopped the Big Van while we were driving around and had my mom, sister and daughters sit in the middle of the street. They were willing to do this for me. They are awesome like that!!
Alli and Will stayed in the car. Alli thought they were going to die.
Like I would let that happen.
Well, I'm glad we did it! I like how these pictures turned out.
Sometimes you gotta be willing to risk your life for a good photo opportunity.







No comments:
Post a Comment