So what do you do with a 90 lb Golden Retriever who hasn't had a bath all winter?
Take him to the Dog Wash.
It's right by the car wash.
Genius!
This dog thought that Tom definitely needed a bath. . .
Will couldn't wait to get in on the action.
See? It's not so bad.
There was even a high-power blow dryer.
I'm just not sure how Tom put up with this!
I think he might be a little traumatized by the whole adventure.
But he sure smells better!






2 comments:
That's hillarious Mel. We just take Roxie to the groomers, that way she feel pampered not tramatized.
That is a new one for me!!! I have never heard of a self-service dog wash, what is next??? Thanks for the commnet you left on my blog. I check yours quite often. I just love all your pictures of the kids and scenery..I think you take the greatest pictures ever!! Tell everyone 'hi' for me...Stitches (Sandy)
Post a Comment