Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My First Post


Hi everybody!  Thought I'd share some photos from our camping trip with Tim and Christina last week.  We went backpacking in the Flat Tops Wilderness in Western Colorado.  All the kids carried their own

packs. . . even Tom!








We all fought over who got to hang in the hammock.  Gillian and Will played checkers in it.






Tim and Christina were awesome backpacking buddies!  Tim even carried Elephantie in his pack!  

                                                     Will was very happy about that.

Gaby worked on perfecting the s'mores.
Thanks Christina!!





  All in all, it was a pretty perfect few days in the wild!

2 comments:

lonestark said...

I love it, Mel! That looks like a lot of fun. Maybe next summer I can go? :) May need a week or two to condition my lungs to the altitude, but that looks beautiful!

Melanie said...

Hey if two Scheers from flatland Kansas can do it, you can do it too!! It's an awesome experience. . .