We sure have had a fun week! Will got to spend the week with his cousin, Alli.
We learned about Real Pirates. . .
And then we brought Alli home with us. We spent the week up here swimming, hiking, playing, and learning to ride a bike! (You've almost got it, Alli! Keep practicing at home. : )
These two were together the whole time.
The last day of Alli's visit I planned to coordinate the kids' clothes & take them on a little hike up to Dinosaur Lake & take a couple pictures. Well, plans don't always cooperate! The road to get there was covered in snow (still!), and we got a late start. So the lighting is terrible. The sun was right overhead making awful shadows.
But the kids were still cute!
The picture above was taken right after I said, "Okay, everyone say, 'POOPY PANTS!!"
Works every time.
Thanks for visiting, Alli! We miss you already.
Love, Aunt Mel




2 comments:
Those two are so adorable together. Peas and Carrots!! LOVE your blog, Mel! never stop. Karen
miss u too Aunt Mel! Thank you for having me, I had sooo much fun!!!
Post a Comment